Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WOYWW | Office View

Yay for Wednesday! It's WOYWW and I'm happy to show you my desk.

This is my craft room/office. I make a lot of different things in this room: scrapbooks, cards, sewing projects. This room also doubles as a storage area for everyone else's junk. It's very messy and it's always the last room to be cleaned. Often, it's better that I just close the door. Outta sight. Outta mind.

Craft room

Next week, I'll give a tour of this room.

Thanks for sharing your desks with me! Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Well looking forward to your tour! I love a good craft room tour. Looks like you have a lot going on in your busy craft room. Happy Wednesday! Sandy Leigh #56

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your tour. It's great having a crafting room where you can shut the door and no-one can see. Up until last year my crafting stuff was always on the table where everyone could see and it had to be cleaned up to eat dinner. I find myself a lot more productive now I have my own room.

    Sharon K #37

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great space, you have room to walk around your desk & nice lighting behind it! Looking forward to next weeks tour. oxoxox Donna #4

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice space there - I'll look forward to the Grand Tour next week! I love being able to leave everything out and shut the door on the chaos...bliss :-)
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fab room even though you have to share with a bit of storage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila, will look forward to the tour next week! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #7 xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner