Thursday, June 23, 2016

Aromatherapy | My Recent Purchases

Escents had a sale last week and, of course, I had to buy a few things.

I love the smell of an Escents store. It's so fragrant and natural. I'm always in a good mood when I'm in an Escents store.

Look at the rows of the essential oils!

Escents sale June 2016

And the soaps! Such gorgeous colours and smells.

Escents sale June 2016

I didn't leave the store empty handed. I bought a few favourite essential oils, a natural deodorant and a lavender reed diffuser.

Escents sale June 2016

I found it hard to restrain myself. I should be good for a little while...or until the next sale.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm I've been interested in trying essential oils for the relaxation benefits. I've always passed by an escents store but never thought to try their stuff. I think I will try their soaps next time I'm at the mall. I'm also a Vancouver mom blogger. Stop by sometime! Happymomblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner