Friday, September 19, 2014

Project Life |July & August 2014

I have been playing around with how I present Project Life. While I definitely enjoy slipping photos into pockets, I haven't been able to update as much as I would like while waiting for that elusive photo prints sale.

Once in a while, I go digital. The summer can get busy and things like memory keeping get pushed aside for other things like barbecues, weddings, beach days...napping. For the months of July and August, I used Design C. Six 4x6 photos, minimal journaling. I may add a few embellishments to the pages...later.



2014 PL July

July was a HOT month. I cannot believe how many sunny, hot, sweltering days we experienced. Unusual for Vancouver, but very welcome.


2014 PL August


August was another hot month. We spent the end of August hanging out at the PNE as we usually do. Of course, our garden is ripening and we have been picking our fruits and veggies. Lots of goodies to look forward to there.

Keeping it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner