Friday, August 1, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Australia Layouts - Finally

Project Life Australia

In May, my family and I went to Australia for a month-long vacation. It was fantastic. Sure, the logistics of travelling with a 4-year old and a 5-month old baby were challenging, but my husband and I did it. We travelled to three states and 4 cities in that time with a lot of luggage. Several airplanes (6 in total!), but my boys are now experts at clearing security. I will post how we managed all those flights with all our gear in another post.

As promised here are some of the layouts.

Project Life Australia

I used the Project Life Australia cards for the month of May. There were more than enough cards for the layouts. These Project Life cards are exclusive to Spotlight in Australia and I purchased my cards while in Cairns.

Project Life Australia

The title cards and filler cards come in classic Australian colours. Yellow and green. Blue and Red.

Project Life Australia

Project Life Australia

I particularly liked the 3x4 filler cards with each of the states depicted on them.

Project Life Australia

Of course, there are cards with iconic Australian landmarks and wildlife. The Sydney Opera House. The Harbour Bridge. Kangaroos and koalas.

Project Life Australia

Don't be afraid to use postcards in place of photos in your album. My photos of The Great Barrier Reef didn't turn out as I had hoped, so I purchased a few postcards to fill in my album.

Project Life Australia

I really love this Project Life set that is geared toward a specific destination. Maybe there will be one about New York? Hawaii? Vancouver? If there is another one, I'll be sure to get it.


This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner