Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Snapshots of May

Well, Costco finally has that photo prints sale that I've been waiting for. I ordered a huge batch of photos for my Project Life album. Once I pick them up and insert them into the appropriate slots, I will share the completed layouts.

In the meantime, I'll share some of the photos that I've ordered. This was from our recent trip to Australia, in particular, Rottnest Island.

The beaches on Rottnest were beautiful and pristine. We had such a blast running around on the pillowy soft sand.

#HoFamilyInOz

We recorded our trip on social media with our own hashtag for family and friends to check out our adventures.

#HoFamilyInOz

The sunrises were unbelievable! Seeing the sun come up in such a gorgeous place made waking up early bearable.

#HoFamilyInOz


What brought us there? My dear friend's wedding. I was her bridesmaid and I was so honoured to be there. It made the 25 hours of travelling time from Vancouver to Australia with a 4-year old and a 5-month old baby (more on that later) worth it.

#HoFamilyInOz

Thanks for looking. I'll be sure to post the layouts soon.



Linked to Project Life Tuesdays on The Mom Creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner