Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Project Life 2014 Title Page

It's taken me a while to share this year's title page as I was still finishing up 2013. I was waiting for a photo prints sale at Costco as I don't print (many) photos at home and I had a few hundred photos to print. I chose the very popular Midnight Edition as my core kit. I love that it is not very busy as far as colour and design are concerned. White, black, grey, cream and yellow, or, for my purposes, orange.

  Project Life 2014 Title Page

I used the title cards and arranged them exactly the way that was suggested. No originality there, but I was happy with the suggested arrangement. Then, I broke out my die cut machine.
Project Life 2014 Title Page
I used Quickutz Diesel Grand to cut out the letters and numbers for the title page using a sparkly orange cardstock. I can't recall the manufacturer of the cardstock, but I've had it in my stash for several years.
Project Life 2014 Title Page
Our initials. A sparkly brad for the centre of the camera.
Project Life 2014 Title Page
Some hearts. And it's done. Now, it's time to play catch up.

Linking to The Mom Creative: Project Life Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. Love your title page.I look forward to seeing more of your pages. :)

    Mary from NH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you customized your title page. Totally made it your own, so not boring at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title page! I changed my mind over 5 times for mine. I always have such a hard time choosing a design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and clean and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner