Thursday, February 13, 2014

Easy Valentine's Day Cards

My oldest son, Z, is into dinosaurs. Like most boys that love dinos, he lives and breathes the prehistoric era and can recite random dinosaur facts. When it came to giving Valentine's Day cards to his friends, it had to be dinosaur cards.

Thankfully, I kept the retired Dinoroar stamp set from Stampin' Up! I have sold most of my stamp sets, keeping only a few that I knew I would get some mileage out of.

Valentine's cards

We kept this card simple. Red cardstock, a stamped image and sentiment, some felt hearts (leftover from last year's Valentine's project). I let Z colour the dinos with help from Daddy.

Easy. Fast. Perfect for my son whose attention span is too short to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner