Monday, October 24, 2011

18 Months Old

Hi! I'm Baby Z. I am 18 months old. My mommy hasn't had a lot of time to blog lately. Mostly, that is because of me.

I am into everything. Mommy spends a lot of time making sure I stay out of trouble. But what she doesn't see me doing....hehehe...

18 months old

Mommy bought me a new car seat because I am finally big enough to be in a big boy seat and face forward. I can see so many more things when I face forward. Trees, birds, houses. I really enjoy seeing Mommy when she drives.

Coloring

I have recently discovered coloring. Mommy only gives me two crayons at a time and I am only allowed to color on paper, but it's more fun to color on myself and on the walls.

Reading a Book

Everyday, we read a book. I love looking at the same books over and over again. Sometimes, Mommy reads a story and other times, I make up my own story. It's always fun when it's story time!

Thanks for visiting! Hopefully, my mommy will have more time soon to create and post projects.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner