Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stampin' Royalty 89

A fabulous picture inspiration challenge at Stampin' Royalty.




Yummy cupcakes with a cookie wedge. Mmmmm.... At least, a photo is a calorie-free alternative...unless you can gain weight by devouring cupcake with your eyes?? Oh, I hope not or I am in deep trouble!

I really enjoyed putting together this card. I really love challenges that involve cupcakes.

Stampin Royalty 89

My card. I kept true to the chocolate, pink and white in the photo. I cut into a precious piece of the Flirtatious Specialty DSP for the background. I stamped the cupcake image with the Create a Cupcake set and punched the images with the coordinating set.

Can you see the stash of hoarded supplies (ribbon & buttons) that I am slowly getting through?

Stampin Royalty 89

The fun part. I used the new Dazzling Details to add sparkle and sprinkles to the cupcake. So fun. No mess. I love glitter glue!

Stampin Royalty 89

The sentiment in Whisper White craft ink.

Thank you for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty ruffled ribbon treatment. I love cupcakes, too. :)

    Thanks for playing,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner