Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge 82

The colour challenge at Inkspirations would not be one I would normally use, but it's always good to stretch yourself, right?













I am not crazy about Cajun Craze. When this colour challenge came up, I decided to jump in and see what would happen if I broke out the Cajun Craze.

I decided I'm still not crazy about it.

Here is the card I made. I do like the combination of colours and the way the card turned out.

Inkspirations 82


Inkspirations 82

A closer view.

Inkspirations 82

My distressing technique if you don't have a stamp like Wonderfully Worn or a wheel stamp like Texture: Stamp your stamp pad directly onto the paper. It gets that worn, textured look every time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. for not being crazy about cajun, you've sure done a beautiful job! thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner