Monday, July 25, 2011

365: Week 29

Back on track with Project 365 and Project Life. There are days where I haven't taken any photos and days where I haven't documented a thing, but I'm pretty easy going about this whole thing. Just as long as at the end of the year, all the photos I have taken tell a good story.

Last week...

365: Week 29 Fresh Cherry Pie

Fresh cherry pie - out of the oven - from the cherries we picked a couple of weeks ago. Mmm. Delicious.

365: Week 29

Little Baby Z is chewing on a toy he hasn't played with for a while. He knows I'm watching and taking photos, so he's doing this on purpose.

365: Week 29

Clever boy! Trying to change the TV channels with the remote control. It's a good thing it's the "pretend" remote.

365: Week 29

We went to visit some friends at their office last week. The little boy was a welcome distraction. Here he is trying to "help".

365: Week 29

An unhappy toddler. He's at the age where he wants to be free and running. Restraint only makes him angry. Angry, but still cute to me!

365: Week 29

We held a yard sale over the weekend. A price sticker ended up on the little boy's forehead. 10 cents! He's priceless! My silly boy.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog..and pics; he looks so adorable :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner