Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Charm bracelet

Stampin' Up! has this very beautiful collection of charms and chains called Simply Adorned. Until recently, I never thought much about jewelery, but I am sooo in love with this collection.

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned Charmbracelet

For my charm bracelet, I started with the following charms:

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned Charmbracelet

And I created my own charm using the crochet flowers. I dyed the flowers with the Pumpkin Pie re-inker and attached the flower to the bracelet with a large rhinestone brad.

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned Charmbracelet

The 5/8" charm comes with an insert to help you size your photo or patterned paper. On one side of the charm, I cut up a piece of Newsprint DSP and punched a small heart out of glimmer paper.

Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned Charmbracelet

On the other side, a picture of me and Baby Z, of course. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

1 comment:

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner