Friday, March 4, 2011

Today...

was a great day! It was incredibly windy outside, so no walk for Baby Z and me today, but I was able to get some housework done. Whoo hoo!

Who gets excited about vacuuming and mopping these days? Me, that's who! After Baby Z was born, I thought I would never see a clean floor again. I thought my floor would forever be covered in spit-up. Now, my floor is covered with food that he's used in his most recent gravity experiment. I also thought I would be forever stuck to my sofa with a baby stuck to my boob.

If not for the iPod touch, I don't know how I would have kept in touch with reality...which leads to today's gratitude:

3-4-2011


The notepad digital paper was designed by Karla Dudley. The font can be downloaded for free here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner