Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stampin' Celebration 44

This is my first time playing with Stampin' Celebration. I love the earth tones and greens in their inspiration picture.


I took my inspiration from the pears and came up with this simple card.

Stampin Celebration 44

I used an image from the Studio Sketches set and used markers and an aquapainter to color the image. Once colored, I punched the image out with a 2 1/2" punch and sponged the edges with Old Olive classic ink. A strip of Certainly Celery cardstock was also sponged with the same color ink. The floral border was created with an image from the hostess set, Because I Care. A quick and easy card. Love it.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeaous card Sheila. Amazing colouring job. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So simple but really a stunning card. Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you quick and easy card too! Thanks for playing at the Stampin' Celebration blog this week! Hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and classy--I love it! Great coloring too. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! Love all the shading. Thanks for playing along at the Stampin' Celebration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet fabulous! Wonderful coloring job! So glad you joined us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner