Monday, February 28, 2011

So Shelli Challenge

After attending the Stampin' Up! regional event in Vancouver on Saturday, I was full of ideas that I wanted to try and duplicate at home. I met some amazing stampers and got reacquainted with several others. And I was thrilled to see Stampin' Up!'s CEO, Shelli Gardner, in the flesh.

And...I won a prize from the Prize Patrol! I wish I had a picture of my euphoria. I was so excited and somehow filled with energy that I didn't know I had from waking up at 6 AM. I won the Create a Cupcake set which is perfect because we all know about my love for cupcakes. :)


Of course, I didn't get to as much creating and recreating as I wanted that evening as life called. Baby Z missed his mom since I was gone the entire day. We had never been apart longer than a few hours, so this was a new experience for both of us. I missed my boy too.

I managed to make this card using the Sale-A-Bration set, Bliss, in time for Shelli's Creative Challenge. It's elegant and vintage. I decided to take a modern twist and combine the colours of Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Peach Parfait.

So Shelli Creative Challenge

This card took about 15 minutes to make from start to finish. That's my kind of card. Quick and easy, but still lovely.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner