Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting ready to crawl

I played along with Creative Prompts and this is what I came up with:

Crawl

The challenge required that I use particular items in the layout. They included ledger paper, polka dot paper, ribbon as well as a popped embellishment (the 'Z')

Crawl - foot

and fingerprints. The fingerprint challenge was hard. I inked my fist in craft coloured ink and made a small foot. I used my pinky finger to make the toes.

I think I covered everything. This challenge was fun and got me thinking very hard.

The story behind the layout: At six months old, my boy is getting mobile. He pops up on all fours and rocks back and forth. I know he's eager to get moving and his cheeky grin is telling me that he's ready to cause trouble. Mobility. Another milestone.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this LO! The colors and papers are PERFECT for your adorable photos. AWESOME. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... this is AWESOME Sheila! Love the use of all the elements.. especially the prints! Thanks for playing along with us this month!

    Ally
    http://creativeprompts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative making the prints with your hand. How cool. This looks great and soon you'll be busy running around after your lovely boy when he takes off running! They grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner