Monday, November 29, 2010

Non-traditional Valentine

Tonight, I will be attending my group meeting. As part of that meeting, we have to create a card to swap with the other members.

I decided to create a Valentine's Day card using the non-traditional colours of Marina Mist and Early Expresso. The card design was CASEd from another demo, but I can't remember her name.

Hugs & kisses

On the background panel, I embossed a panel of Early Expresso using the dots embossing folder. Then, I ran the Love jumbo wheel with Versamark ink onto Whisper White cardstock. I used clear embossing powder, heated the design and sponged Marina Mist ink onto the design.

I stamped the design with the I {Heart} Heart stamp set and the sentiment from the All Holidays set. Additional hearts were punched out from textured cardstock (yum!) and added as accents. Of course, no card is complete for me without some bling.

Another take on the card - this time, without any pink.

Hugs & kisses

Thanks for looking!

Just two more days! Act fast!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    © Design by Neat Design Corner