Monday, November 8, 2010

Nine Months..

This is a layout I created for Sketchabilities Challenge 34.

Nine Months

The sketch:


I'm finally scrapping my belly photos. This layout used all Stampin' Up! products except for the large black flower which has been sitting in my stash for at least two years now.

This was such an awesome sketch. Lots of layering and elements. I even had time to spritz the title with some gold smooch spray. I love this spray and I'm always looking for different ways to use it, even on my little boy's pages.

These amazing maternity photos were taken by a local photographer, Adam van Niekirk. Visit his blog here to see some great photos.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful LO! love the earthy tones with the sepia pics! thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout - love the subtleness of the papers and embellishments you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the photos, very reflective, and the papers and embellishments you chose to complement on the photos! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so sweet; Congrats! Your LO is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner