Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Like Your Smile

I Like Your Smile

I am so very behind on this layout for the Creative Scrappers challenge.


I loved the sketch, but it wasn't working with the photographs I had. What do you do? You flip the sketch around until it works for you!

Here I am still using that Playdate DSP. I love it! I also broke out the Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Who knew pears had pizzazz? The scallop circle patterned paper is one I have had in my stash since 2008! I was hoarding it...waiting for the perfect project...and, well, this was the layout.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit to my blog.
    What a lovely blog you have,so much inspiration.
    You ask me about my layout,about the stiches. At first I draw the circle by hand and after that I saw the stiches by hand.

    Hav a nice day!

    //Jenny/e.j.m

    ReplyDelete
  2. [url=http://www.pi7.ru/zhenskiy-zhurnal/2027-virtualnyy-flirt-razrushaet-realnye-otnosheniya.html ]Ваучер за задержку самолета [/url]
    Страница все точно еще остается при удалении:( Но замечала, что у некоторых вместо страниц пустоты и фраза посередине, которая гласит "Страница удалена или же еще не созалана"!!! Я также хочу, для того так было, но не знаю, как сделать это??? Помогите, напишите, кто знает! Буду очень благодарна)

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner