Sunday, August 29, 2010

Peaceful

Peaceful

I {heart} this picture of Baby Z. He's looks so content. His chubby cheeks are puffed out and he has a hint of a sleep smile. This state is rare in his little world, so I had to snap a pic while I had a chance.

This layout is based on the Creative Scrappers #118 sketch.

Of course, I used various items in my stash to create the page. The craft cardstock, patterned paper strips and journalling spot are Scenic Route. The rest is Stampin' Up! Do you see the Certainly Celery cardstock embossed with the vintage wall folder? I used a letterpress technique to get the Pumpkin Pie ink to show.

A closer look:
Peaceful - close

Rather than creating a banner as in the sketch, I ruffled up some Daffodil Delight ribbon which I attached to the page with staples. Plus, I sprayed the entire layout with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz. (Awesome stuff!!)

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. You made a few excellent points there. I did a search about the topic and almost not got any specific details on other websites, but then happy to be here, really, appreciate that.

    - Andre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.

    Just wondering, do you usually scrapbook in 12x12?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost always scrap in 12x12. Sometimes 8.5x11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Baby is tooooooo adorable. Would like to just eat him up.

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner