Wednesday, July 21, 2010

On my desk...

Another Wednesday! Thanks to those who visit my blog and comment. I will certainly try to get better at visiting and commenting on everyone else's blogs. I love seeing the creativity that is going around.

My desk...chaos! (Photos taken Tuesday night.)

On My Desk

A close-up:

On My Desk

I am in the planning stages of a class in the near future. How one can work in the midst of all this mess dumbfounds even me.

A picture of Baby Z that I plan to scrapbook in the future.

Baby Z & the Giant Nutella

My aunt & uncle came back from Europe with this giant jar of Nutella. In Europe, Nutella is like peanut butter to us in North America. My family loves Nutella. We eat it directly out of the jar. And we were thrilled and astounded when we saw this jar sitting on the counter.

The Nutella weighs 5 kgs and Baby Z weighs slightly more than the jar at 3 months. Of course, I needed a photo! The expression is priceless. A Nutella lover in the making.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your Wednesday!

16 comments:

  1. Whats this class? Where and when? I guess you will post about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a super duper creative workspace - just what I like to see. Looks as if there's loads going on and lots of lovely inkings. Your little one is adorable, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great space! what a jar of nutella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable baby!! will you trade him for all of my scrapping supplies?? hehe xoxo hope u're having a great woyww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh you could eat the nutella and then use the jar as a play pen?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila, thank you for visiting my blog. I love your workdesk and your lovely baby - what a huge jar of Nutella, my son loved it when he was young too and now he's 26!. I love your carousel is it a making memories one I would dearly love one of those.
    Lots of Hugs to all Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby Z is so cute!

    Stephy

    ReplyDelete
  8. lOve the box you have been working on, and the baby is so cute, keep him away from that jar he might get lost in it, its huge

    ReplyDelete
  9. AGH!! Another Nuttella fan!! I'm so glad I'mnot the only one who eats it out of the jar, we don't have them that big here tho' Love it in frothy coffee too!
    Great pictures...(I'm now out of Nuttella)

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG If my kids knew that jars of Nutella that big were available here in the UK I would be a gonna! Leandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, keep this jar size a sceret won't you? Fab picture next to babyZ, what a cutie. Your desk look better than mine gal, I love that you prepare workshops in such an environment - creativity unleashed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No not Chaos! Work in progress.
    Love your baby photo.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL that picture of your little one is priceless and definately one for the scrap book.

    Love your desk space. I end up with a small space to work in even though I have a large studio.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pic of Baby Z, I can't believe that he is only marginally heavier than the jar of Nutella. Sadly I'm not a fan of it!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't know what's best, your lovely baby, the Nutella or your desk! amazing all! thanks for the late peek,
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nutella! A staple in our house. Where would we be without it?!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner