Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hi Cupcake!

Cupcake Inspiration #66

I love the cupcake challenge! A concoction of pink, red, green, blue and vanilla - how sweet and irresistable.

Again, I used up my patterned paper stash - this time the Sending Love paper. I also dug up the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder to create additional texture on this card.

Cupcake Inspiration #66

On the rose, a little bit of crystal effects was added to give it that glossy look.

Are you loving that scallop punch? It's new and extra large. 2-3/8" to be precise. I like that it can be layered with the smaller scallop punch which is also offered by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. whoooo I luv this, super adorable...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Cupcake!!! :) Now I'm hungry...Love the card! Great details! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner