Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day!

The new catalogue is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Click the catalog to download in .pdf format!

I woke up this morning so excited to share it with you. Where to begin? The colour renovation, the designer series paper, the stamps!!!!

This catalogue is 16 pages more than last years and full of awesome stamping goodness. And there is suggestions for colour coordination and coordinating accessories throughout. Stampin Up! really outdid themselves this year.

What are my favourite items in the catalogue? Glad you asked! There are far too many to mention, but here's a short list:
  • p. 95 Make a Monster (118742 wood/120606 clear) - Fun for little kids, especially my boy
  • p. 107 Butterfly Prints (120738 clear) - Coordinates nicely with the butterfly punch
  • p. 109 Just Believe (116948 wood/120453 clear) - Beautiful set with labels
  • p. 125 Notably Ornate (117098 wood/120561 clear) - Romantic and vintage
  • p. 172 - 175 Designer Series Paper - I want all of them! You gotta see for yourself.
  • p. 195 Distressing Essentials (118762) - A must have to create a distressed, aged look to all your papers.
  • p. 200 Punches, especially the two-step owl punch!
Okay, that list is just for starters. I'm pretty sure I will be placing a huge order!

Let's not forget the Definitely Decorative Catalogue.



Click the catalog to download in .pdf format!

My faves are on the front page. I am definitely getting the chalkboard elements. It's a perfect way to write messages to my husband when he gets home late from work.

Stay tuned for some new cards and classes this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner