Saturday, June 19, 2010

With a flourish

OLW9

The challenge for One-Layer Wednesday was to create a card with a flourish on it. I love flourishes, but I don't have a lot of stamps with that going on.

Anyway, I tried (perhaps too hard) with this card using stamps from the Elements of Style set - a new stamp set available in the summer mini catalogue.

I'm not all that pleased with the outcome, but I'm posting it just because the not-so-nice cards deserve to be recognized too.

Thanks for looking!

Order Stampin' Up! 24/7: http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/

3 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with the stamping in white...mine NEVER looks that good! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! so glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to post it...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner