Sunday, June 13, 2010

Up & Away...

A quick and simple card for the Clean & Simple FTL 94 sketch.

Clean & Simple FTL 94

I used the retiring items I have on hand: In Colour cardstock in Crushed Curry, retiring colours Barely Banana and Only Orange as well as the retiring designer series paper Razzleberry Lemonade. I will miss that DSP. It was really funky.

The balloon images and sentiment were stamped with a new SU! colour, Early Expresso. I think this is my new fave ink. It's darker than Chocolate Chip, but not quite black.

I was lucky to whip this card up as quickly as I did since my 2-month old does not sleep at all! Not a sleeper, not a napper. At least, he has a very happy disposition, so he lets mommy craft while he plays with his toys nearby.

If you haven't had a chance to look at the retiring items, I suggest you run to my online store now and see what's left. Remember, purchase $25 of Stampin' Up! merchandise between now and June 30 and I'll send you a free 2010 - 2011 catalogue. Plus, you'll be entered in a draw to win a brand new stamp from the new catalogue. Ready? Set? Run!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner