Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Inkspirations #29

Inkspirations 29

An Inkspirations Challenge.

I love the Pendant Park set, but haven't found much use for it. The two squirrels on the park bench always makes me smile.

I used the retiring In Colours (crushed curry, dusty durango) for this card since I seem to have a lot of it. The sentiment was left off the card on purpose. I am leaning toward making this a retirement card...we'll see.

Thanks for looking!

Order Stampin' Up! 24/7: http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work - these colours go so well with the stamp set you've used - reminds me of Autumn - wonderful job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours...I too love this set but know that I would stuggle using it!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner