Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Friends & Cupcakes

Nothing is better than sharing cupcakes with a friend.

This card was inspired by the photo at Cupcake Inspirations. I love the colors in the photo and used this as the basis of the card.

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge 63

Perhaps there is just a bit too much topping on this cupcake, but I love my cakes with icing in excess. Besides, the sweet pea felt pieces are just darn cute.

Bermuda Bay is a fun, tropical color that will be retiring at the end of the month. All the coordinating accessories will also be retiring too. The sentiment is part of the "Good Friend" stamp set which will be one of the many stamp sets saying goodbye. Sniff. This is one of my favorite sets.

Remember, if you order $25 of Stampin' Up! product through me by June 30, I'll send you the new catalogue for free.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Order Stampin' Up! 24/7.
Get the retiring colors and accessories fast before they're gone forever!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!!! Love the felt flower! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner