Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dreaming of Paris

EBKS 17

Well, this new stamp set - Artistic Etchings - from Stampin' Up! is perfect for the romantic in you. The set is not available until July 1st, so you'll just have to wait two more weeks until you can get one too.

This card is based on a sketch from Everything but the Kitchen Sink - a neat challenge blog with a great name. I used Bravo Burgundy as the base of this card. The large Medallion stamp was stamped with versamark ink on a pale grey background and spritzed with gold glow smooch spritz. "Spritzing" is new to me, but I think I am going to love it. All the images were stamped in Bravo Burgundy.

It's a romantic card which I may give to my husband today as it's his first father's day. We'll see. Baby Z may have another card in mind.

Thanks for looking!

Order Stampin' Up! 24/7: http://www.sheilaho.stampinup.net/

6 comments:

  1. I just love this Paris card, the colours and everything are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love those stamps! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love how you stamped the medallion in the bg! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this combo!! Fantastic take on the sketch! Congrats on being a domestic diva!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner