Sunday, March 28, 2010

TESC 106

This weekend, I attended my SU! group meeting with the Sea to Sky Stampers. I sure learned a lot, including this vintage technique which I used to create this card for the Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.

TESC 106

Creating this card was completely out of my comfort zone. I like making cards that are quick, easy and simple. This card involved a lot of distressing, layering and embossing. Not quick or simple, but once I started on the card, the process was easy!

TESC 106 - close

I have to try a new technique and a new style more often just to challenge myself.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. your card looks great! You learned that technique well!!

    oh - Leslie had a baby boy this morning (Sunday)

    keep up the great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you took the extra time for a mothers day card...I mean we only have ONE mom..so its nice when you do spend a little extra time on a card its for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Sheila! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner