Thursday, March 4, 2010

Since the Olympics are over....


... I am back to blogging.  I love Quatchi!

The Olympics are over and Vancouver is slowly returning to normal. It's a little bit sad, but a welcome change.

That said, I will be posting much more frequently as there are several projects I want to share. One of them being the IRON STAMPERS CHALLENGE. Look for sneak peeks of those projects in mid-March.

Also, I'll share a bit of my Project 365 in the upcoming days. I'm loving this form of scrapbooking. A photo-a-day and not much more which is great when one is pressed for time.

And, of course, more scrapbooking and card layouts inspired by the many challenge website out there.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for all the exciting things to come up on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner