Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inspired Crafters - SSC #5


I love linear and/or grid sketches! So this challenge at Inspired Crafters was a fun one. Actually, all their challenges are fun.

For this sketch challenge, the bright tropical waters and colorful fish in my snorkelling photos were screaming blue and orange. So, I used SU's tempting turquoise textured cardstock as my base and Basic Grey offbeat for the orange patterned paper accent. It was hard to part with the orange. I had been hoarding it for a while. ;)

The sketch included some sewing or stitching on the layout. I haven't caught onto that aspect of scrapbooking yet, partly because I don't have a sewing machine. Who knows? Maybe it will show itself in a future layout.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors that you used. They look fabulous with your pictures! I'm so glad to see you playing with our challenges, and glad that you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner