Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inspired Crafters #6

Inspired Crafters SSC #6

I finally sat down and made a layout about the chocolate buffet on our last cruise. Yes, I have tons of cruise pictures. The pile is slowly dwindling which is good because there is another project in the works.

I found the Inspired Crafters SSC #6 challenge a little difficult because I wasn't too fond of the sketch, but I did my best with it. I threw in three brads for good measure as the challenge called for one. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I would say you aced this sketch :) The way you have done the stamping on the page and the use of your patterned paper is just awesome. I also love all these pictures of the Chocolate feast. I also felt this sketch was a bit hard, but just like you I have sometimes all these photos from a vacation trip, then these sketches make it easy to use multiple photos. I surely hope that you come and try out more of our sketches.

    Thanks!
    Banu

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner