Monday, January 18, 2010

Progress

I completed my December Daily album last week. It felt great to get this project off the table and start on new ones.

I kept the pages simple and hand journalled everything. It helped to have a photo printer so I could print off my photos at my leisure.

Here's a look at some of the pages in the album:

December 2009 album 002

December 2009 album 003

December 2009 album 004

I used a lot of my stash, particulary the number stickers and die cuts, plus most of my holiday-themed scrapbook paper.

Will I do this project again? Not sure. I enjoyed it, but I was not always in the right frame of mind to do this.

This year, I have a photo-a-day or project 365 theme in mind. So, hopefully, this project will take over the December Daily. I'll keep you updated on this new project as I complete it.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner