Thursday, December 24, 2009

Some Decorating

My husband was in a decorating mood the other day so he strung up the little stockings and placed the Christmas shrub in the corner of our home. Yup, the Christmas shrub. We cannot have a real Christmas tree in our condo and I do not want to store a fake tree in our already cramped space, so the shrub it is.

Home decorating with the Ho's

While he did the decorating, I decided to do some baking. I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. A few red sprinkles and dragees...perfect.

Red Velvet Cupcakes

Now, some gifts have to be wrapped...or not!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Great and very helpful article, i really like it thanks for sharing this useful information with us but can you tell me something about Wedding lights if yes, then please let me know..

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner