Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Step Up Card

Punch Pals Step Up

I saw a version of this card in the Splitcoast Stampers gallery and I can't remember who designed it. I loved it so much that I cased it and put it up here for all of you to see.

The card is a stair fold card. The paper is folded at different intervals to create the stair or step illusion. I used the Holiday Punch Pals set (again!) and painted the images in with my aquapainter. If you don't have this set, you really must get it.

The backgrounds were created by tearing whisper white cardstock to fit in each of the stairs. I cut out a top note die cut for the taller background. The card involved a lot of colouring, cutting, gluing and glitter, but I love the end result.

Glad you could stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner